Here is my dividend income for January, 2012.
The total was $188.68. The total for the same stocks 3 months ago (October, 2011) was $208.90. As I mentioned in my previous dividend income update, Coca-Cola (KO) is on a weird dividend schedule. They paid a dividend in October, 2011, and their next dividend payment was in December, 2011. The total for October, 2011 without KO was $165.13. So I think it is fair to say my dividend income is going up.
Here are the totals:
- Automatic Data Processing: $21.64
- MDU Resources Group Inc: $8.71
- Kimberly-Clark: $36.20
- Chubb Corp: $8.11
- Illinois Tool Works: $18.33
- Altria Group: $22.12
- Family Dollar Stores Inc: $4.77
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $15.10
- Valspar Corp: $11.24
- Cincinnati Financial Corp: $17.20
- Sysco Corp: $13.98
- RPM International Inc: $11.28
Image from Wikimedia