For April, 2012 my dividend income was $218.56.
For comparison, I will not just list the income from three months ago. I will list the income for three, six, nine and twelve months ago. It is not always good to compare to three months ago since I have some stocks that only pay dividends twice a year, pay special dividends or occasionally shift their payout schedule.
For January 2012, it was $188.68, for October 2011 it was $208.90, for July 2011 it was $204.83 and for April 2011 it was $203.10.
- Automatic Data Processing: $21.64
- Coca-Cola Co: $26.08
- MDU Resources Group Inc.: $8.71
- Chubb Corp: $8.53
- Kimberly-Clark: $38.27
- Illinois Tool Works: $18.33
- Altria Group: $22.12
- Family Dollar Stores Inc: $5.56
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $15.62
- Cincinnati Financial Corp: $17.20
- Valspar Corp: $11.24
- Sysco Corp: $13.98
- RPM International Inc: $11.28
Image from Wikimedia