Here is the dividend income report for October, 2013.
The total income for the month was $184.81. The yearly income through the end of October is $2,558.86.
The income for October, 2012 was $225.14, and the yearly income for 2012 through the end of October was $2,650.92.
The income stream is pretty lean. I have not bought any more stocks recently. I still think many stocks are pretty expensive. Many of the stocks that I own and/or am looking at have P/E ratios above 20.
Here are the stocks and the income amounts for October, 2013:
- Automatic Data Processing: $24.50
- Coca-Cola Co: $29.63
- MDU Resources Group Inc.: $9.38
- Kimberly-Clark: $43.73
- Chubb Corp: $9.46
- Illinois Tool Works: $22.06
- Piedmont Natural Gas Inc: $17.84
- Sysco Corp: $15.13
- RPM International Inc.: $13.08