Here is an idea list that I had.
A few days ago I was in the bathroom/restroom at work. I could hear someone grunting in the next stall while doing their business. I guess whatever they were pushing out was pushing back.
As I am a man of action, when I force it out, it comes out. No grunting, no struggling, no pushing back, no questions asked.
What made me really uncomfortable is that I could recognize who it was. I thought, “I really do not need to know this about you.”
So when it was time to do the daily idea list, I thought about what I should do.
- Ask them to confess their sins
- Play porn on my phone to compensate
- Threaten to record and blackmail
- Record it so if I hear them again in the future, I can hear it in stereo
- Get all drill sergeant on their ass
- Support them, talk them through it, tell them that together we will get through this
- Grunt in support, or pretend you are grunting in code
- Or make it a competition
- When you see them later, look them in the eye and say: “I know what you did last summer”
- Start preaching: Can I get an amen from somebody!
Big Jim is always there when you need him.
“Ocean Greyness” by Jackson Pollock (January 28, 1912 – August 11, 1956), assumed allowed under Fair Use.