Here are the stocks and/or funds I own:
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND); ETFDB page here; Yahoo page here, Vanguard page here –
- Vanguard Total International Bond Market ETF (BNDX); ETFDB page here; Yahoo page here, Vanguard page here –
- SPDR Dow Jones REIT ETF (RWR); ETFDB page here, Yahoo Finance page here, State Street Page here –
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (SDY); ETFDB page here, Yahoo Finance page here, State Street Page here –
- Vanguard Utilities ETF (VPU); ETFDB page here, Yahoo Finance page here, Vanguard page here –
- SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF (WDIV); ETFDB page here, Yahoo Finance page here, State Street Page here –
- Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF (XYLD); ETFDB page here, Yahoo Finance page here, GlobalX page here –
For my own personal reference, here are some funds in my employer’s 401(k):
- Vanguard Institutional 500 Index Trust – fund id 2040
- Vanguard Institutional Total Bond Market Index Trust – fund id 1984
- Vanguard Institutional Total International Stock Market Index Trust – fund id 2069
Go to the “Price & Distributions” page for current and historical prices.
I am putting these here so when I update my accounts in my financial software I can get the prices easily (right now I use GnuCash, but I might try out Ledger Mode in Emacs). These are funds that seem to feed into the publicly traded Vanguard ETFs, but they are not themselves publicly traded.
Vanguard used to have a list of funds with their distribution dates, but they changed their site, and now I cannot find it. I guess that is how they keep fees low: by keeping you in the dark. State Street distributions can be found in a PDF here. There is also a link to it in the historical distributions page. I do not like PDFs (it’s the web; why can’t you just make it a web page?), but I do like the fact that they have the distribution dates planned out for the whole year. State Street historical distributions are on this page.
For 2023, SDY will pay out on 2023-03-22, 2023-06-22, 2023-09-20 and 2023-12-20.
For 2023, RWR and WDIV will pay out on 2023-03-23, 2023-06-23, 2023-09-21 and 2023-12-21.
For 2023, XYLD will pay out on2023-01-31, 2023-03-01, 2023-03-28, 2023-05-02, 2023-05-31, 2023-06-28, 2023-08-01, 2023-08-29, 2023-09-26, 2023-10-31 and 2023-11-29. The payment for December, 2023 will be paid on 2024-01-08.
When will the Vanguard funds pay out? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Note to self: To calculate how many shares you need to buy in order for a dividend payout to pay enough for an entire share: Divide the share price by the per share payout amount. To see what that will cost you to buy, divide the square of the price by the per share payout.